1.Admission to Intermediate and Degree classes shall be determined as per admission policy notified by the Education department Govt of Khyber Pakhtun Khwa.
2.Immediately after the declaration of SSC and Intermediate result the desiring candidates should submit their admission forms to First year class or third year class.
3.Admission starts on the 10th day of the declaration of the result by Board/University and shall continue for 7 days only.
4.Late admission cases will be dealt with strictly according to the Board’s policy.
5.Candidates seeking admission should apply on the prescribed form along with the photo copies (Attested) of the following documents.
- Provisional certificate of the last examination passed.
- S.S.C certificate.
- Detailed marks of the last examination passed.
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate in case the candidate has passed the last examination from board other than BISE Swat.
- Undertaking from the applicant and her father/guardian to the effect that candidate shall not take part in political activities during her stay in the college. This undertaking is applicable for those candidates how get admission in the college, hence be submitted at the time of admission only.
- Domicile certificate.
6.The candidate is advised to apply separately for different faculties i.e. faculty of arts and science.
7.No change of faculty of studies is permissible after admission to the one applied for. However those applied in both the faculties can do so as per merit list. i.e. after taking admission in their second choice, they would be allowed I shift in the faculty if their name is displayed in the merit list of that faculty. Change of the subjects within a given course of studies is allowed up to 21 day of the beginning of the session.
8.The age of candidate for admission to different classes on the last date of the receipt of the admission forms should be as under:
For Intermediate: 19 years
For B.A 22 years
9.Candidates possessing E Grade in SS/Inter class or having compartment in any subject need not to apply.
10.Reference will be given to those candidates who have passed the last annual or preceding board examination.
11.Mere submission of form does not entitle admission the college. The candidate must note that entrance requirement is competitive and those with high percentage marks are likely to be admitted.
12.The candidate late in submission of application forms or failing to appear for interview on the notified date shall not claim the right of admission. It is the responsibility of the candidate to keep themselves informed of the dates of admission/interview etc.
13.Preference in admission will be given to the applicant of the area. Applications from other areas will be considered in case of A Grade only and also those who have genuine reasons.
14.Candidates passing in the supplementary examination shall not be eligible for admission in the academic year.
15.Students who failed in any class or did not appear in the examination or discontinued their studies shall not be allowed re-admission in the same class or lower class.
16.Admission will be cancelled under the following circumstances.
- If any of the information given by the students in her admission form is found to be incorrect at any stage.
- If a student continues to remain absent for more than six consecutive days.
- A student whose admission is cancelled or she is struck off from the college rolls on account of her absence from the class/classes for more than six consecutive days can apply for re-admission within 15 days of the struck off from the college rolls. If she applies later than 15 days from the date of cancellation of admission/struck off from the college rolls she will not be allowed re-admission for the second time if she is again struck off from the college rolls on account of her long absence.
- If a student is found to be a professional agitator, or has been struck off from any Educational Institute on disciplinary action.
- If a student is involved in politics.
- Migration shall not be allowed if the distance between the two colleges is less than 16 kilometers.
- Migration from a Government owned college to a private owned college is allowed subject to the consent of the concerned Principal.
- Migration to a government owned college shall not be allowed. However the Director Higher Education KPK may allow migration in the following hardship cases.
- When parents/spouse is a government servant and she is transferred to another station, same year of year ago, their children, spouse may be allowed migration to the station of their parents or spouse posting place. Similarly on the retirement or death of her parents migration be allowed to the place of their shifting.
- If a student or her family (Blood relation) is involved in enmity to the extent that her life is insecure in the area where her college is situated. In such case she shall produce copy of FIR based on 302 or 307 against her or her family members duly attested by the concerned police station.
- A student who gets into marriage during her studies may be allowed migration to the college, which is situated in the area where her spouse is residing. She shall however produce Nikah-Nama as an evidence of her claim.
- In all emerging situations arising from time to time, keeping in view the Spirit of Migration Policy, the decision of Competent Authority will be Final.
In addition students’ migration to this college shall produce the following documents.
- A character and college leaving certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- A copy of Registration certificate for Board/University from which the student has passed SSC/Inter/Degree examination.
- Record of attendance and college examination